What is a "Just Right" Book?
1. Choose a topic you are interested in!
2. Read a paragraph of the book.
3. Hold up one finger for each word that is too hard.
4. If you hold up more than 0-1 fingers, the book will be an "easy read".
5. If you hold up 2-3 fingers, you'll need a little help with some of the vocabulary in the book.
6. If you hold up 4 fingers, plan on reading the book with an adult.
7. If you hold up 5 fingers, the book is too hard. Try again in a couple of weeks!
8. Enjoy your JUST RIGHT book!
Favorite Books & Authors
Need some ideas for another book to read? Check out the links below for book trailers and booktalks that can give you another great read!
Library Media Specialist