170 Online Ebooks for Young Kids
Favorite Books & Authors
Need some ideas for another book to read? Check out the links below for book trailers and booktalks that can give you another great read!
Library Media Specialist
What is a "Just Right" Book?
1. Choose a topic you are interested in!
2. Read a paragraph of the book.
3. Hold up one finger for each word that is too hard.
4. If you hold up more than 0-1 fingers, the book will be an "easy read".
5. If you hold up 2-3 fingers, you'll need a little help with some of the vocabulary in the book.
6. If you hold up 4 fingers, plan on reading the book with an adult.
7. If you hold up 5 fingers, the book is too hard. Try again in a couple of weeks!
8. Enjoy your JUST RIGHT book!