The Library's website is the gateway to resources. We hope you will find the resources and information useful. Please explore the many services the Library has to offer and contact the Library staff with any questions that you may have.
- login to ccpsnet.net
- Use your student ID# as your username and your password.
- Click on your bookbag
Your bookbag will give you access to
- the online catalog
- CCPS databases
and other resources!
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 3:30pm
Library Use is available before school and after hour activities. Please check with the library staff for availability.
Open Check Out
Monday - Friday, 9am - 9:30am
Library Checkout Policy
Kindergarten - 1 book
1st grade - 1 book
2nd grade - 2 books
3rd - 5th grade - 2 books and a magazine
4th and 5th grade - Coming Soon!
3 checkouts + a magazine!
Library Book Return and Renewal
Library books are due in one week. Students who have not finished reading a book can renew it by bringing it to the library check-out during open check out (9 - 9:30, M - F) or their library time.
All grade levels are scheduled to come to the library once a week for 45 minutes as part of the school resource schedule.The librarian teaches a lesson, has storytime or helps with research, and then the students check out books. Students should bring their books to the library weekly. If they are not finished with them, they can be renewed.
Ways To Choose a Book
1. Don't judge by the cover alone.
2. Read the summary on the book.
3. Read the first paragraph in the book.
4. Find a favorite genre or book type.
5. Read a book series.
6. Choose a book by a well-known author.
7. Use the five-finger test.
8. Tell your librarian about some books you've enjoyed and ask for more suggestions.
9. Read book that was made into a movie.
10. Ask your friends and teacher for suggestions.