Welcome to our Library Media Center
The Library's website is the gateway to resources. We hope you will find the resources and information useful. Please explore the many services the Library has to offer and contact the Library staff with any questions that you may have.
- login to ccpsnet.net
- Use your student ID# as your username and your password.
- Click on your bookbag
Your bookbag will give you access to
- the online catalog
- our databases
Library Hours 9:30-3:00
Library Checkout Policy:
Kinder= 1 book
1st grade= 1 book
2nd grade= 2 books3rd-5th grade = 2 books and a magazine
Library Book Return and Renewal:
Library books are due in one week. Students who have not finished reading a book can renew it by bringing it to the library check-out desk so that we can renew it in our computer system.
All grade levels are scheduled to come to the library once a week for 45 minutes as part of the school resource schedule.I teach a lesson, have storytime or help with research and then the students check out books. Students should bring their books to the library weekly. If they are not finished with them, they can be renewed.
Favorite Books & Authors
Need some ideas for another book to read? Check out the links below for book trailers and booktalks that can give you another great read!
Ways To Choose a Book
1. Don't judge by the cover alone.
2. Read the summary on the book.
3. Read the first paragraph in the book.
4. Find a favorite genre or book type.
5. Read a book series.
6. Choose a book by a well-known author.
7. Use the five-finger test.
8. Tell your librarian about some books you've enjoyed and ask for more suggestions.
9. Read book that was made into a movie.
10. Ask your friends and teacher for suggestions.